Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Right & The Real Book Trailer Reveal

Today I'm so happy to be part of author Joëlle Anthony's Birthday Bash Book Trailer Launch Party. The Right & The Real is coming out May 1st in Canada and April 26th in the US and it is a great book! I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this novel last month and I absolutely loved it.  You can read my review of The Right & The Real HERE.  

Here is the trailer, and a tip from Joëlle herself "For best effect, CRANK UP the volume. The guitar is fantastic (a pal of mine)."




 
I think the trailer is perfect for the novel, the visuals convey the exact emotion that I felt while reading it. What do you think of the trailer? Will you be picking up The Right & The Real when it comes out?


Happy Birthday Joëlle!!! 

2 comments:

I love comments!!

This blog is an award free zone, thank you for your consideration!