Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (9)


Duplicity (Spellbound #2)
by Nikki Jefford
Expected publication: May 2012 by Nikki Jefford  

If Graylee Perez thought sharing a body with her twin sister was bad, dealing with a duplicate of herself is two times worse. Gray the second doesn’t seem to get that her boyfriend, Raj McKenna, is off limits. Then there’s the problem of Adrian Montez (aka: The Avenger). He expects one of the Grays to be his.

Nearly a year later the council is onto Gray for past misdeeds. Everyone in their coven has lost control of their powers and duplicate Gray is being stalked by what looks like the Grim Reaper.

If both girls work together, they may stand a chance of setting things right and making it out alive. 


A duplicate Gray? WOW! I wondered how the sequel to this series would go and it sounds as if it will be another interesting tale to watch unfold.  I can't stress enough how much I love the covers in this series, they are soooo very pretty.  I just finished Entangled and loved every minute of it (review will be up Thursday morning.) I can't wait to meet back up with Graylee Perez and hopefully watch her and Raj's relationship heat up!

So, what are YOU waiting on this fine Wednesday? Leave me a link, I always stop by!

11 comments:

  1. I came across book 1 a few weeks ago and really like the sound of this. The continuation sounds good too. Nice choice!

    My WOW
    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I guess I've got to read the first book first. Otherwise I have the feeling I won't get the story...

    Come stop by my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this series. It sounds complicated, but good! I hope you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time I have seen this one! I should check the first one out! :)

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this series although it does sounds really great - and that cover is beautiful! Great pick, I hope you enjoy it! :D

    My WOW:
    http://www.wordsathome.ca/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday-of-poseidon.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only came across the first in this series the other day, so its definitely on my radar. xD The covers to this series are so pretty and how I could tell that this was part of the Spellbound novels.

    Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW
    Renae @ Rolling with the Moments


    PS. Your blog is b-e-a-utiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaaaay! So glad you loved Entangled! :-) I know Nikki will be tickled pink to see that you chose Duplicity for your WoW this week. Of course I think it's a FABULOUS choice! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still need to read Entangled. I didn't noticed that this book was already available to add on Goodreads, so thanks! It's on my list now ^^

    Visit my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I've never heard of this series. I'll definitely be checking it out! Thanks for sharing the awesomeness with us!

    My WoW @ Vicariously!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cover! I haven't read the first book nor heard of it but I'm definitley checking it out now!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this cover! I got the first one for review it's only scheduled in like June though but I'm excited to read it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!

This blog is an award free zone, thank you for your consideration!