Saturday, April 28, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (1)


Stacking The Shelves is the new IMM alternative that I will be taking part in from now on. Hosted by Tynga's Reviews, Stacking The Shelves is a meme for us to show what books we got and open our eyes to some books we maybe have never heard of before.

So this week I didn't get very many books, though I did finally recieve my first blog tour book Woop Woop!

Got for review:


Got from NetGalley:


Purchased for my own reading pleasure:



I'm super excited to read Swipe for the blog tour! One Moment looks awesome and it's a Read Now on NetGalley so everyone should go get that ASAP. At the prodding of my good friend Katie (Blook Girl) I finally got Under The Never Sky for my reader and I've been dying for Masque, it's seriously so pretty! So I know there is no linky for STS yet, so PLEASE leave me a link in the comments section as I am dying to see what everyone got!

While you're here make sure you stop by my Blog Revamp Giveaway! You can win either Masque of the Red Death OR The Immortal Rules!  Could be a great addition to your future Stacking The Shelf posts!

Happy Saturday!

24 comments:

  1. Oh oh oh I need to get Under the Never Sky!

    Fabulous books - Swipe is really well written, I didn't read it all (a little too YA for me), but what I did read was great!

    I love your new look! My post will go up tomorrow, and I'll come back and leave you a link :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Masque of the Read Death IS pretty. It's on my tbr list already. I just don't know when I'll find the time to read it. And I second your Woop Woop for swipe. Sounds like a great dystopian book.

    I haven't gotten much this week either but I have a feeling next week will be a good week. Here is my Stacking the Shelves, posted on Tynga's Reviews.

    http://www.tyngasreviews.com/2012/04/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot about Masque coming out so I just went and bought it for my Kindle.

    Here's my STS. http://www.bookishthingsandmore.com/2012/04/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy all
    i loved under the never sky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just about to request One Moment from NetGalley :) This is my first time participating in a meme like this, nothing big to report, but here's mine Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's my new STS post:)
    http://kissedbyink.com/in-my-mailbox/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books this week! I've got Under the Never Sky waiting on my TBR pile. And I love the cover of Masque of the Red Death. I've been seeing a lot of great reviews, and I look forward to yours too.

    My Stacking the Shelves post can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard Under the Never Sky was really good. I can't wait to read it :)

    Aly
    My Heart Hearts Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome books this week!! They all look great and I hope you enjoy them all :)

    Happy reading and check out my stacking the shelf!!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got Under the Never Sky this week, too. I can't wait to read it! I also can't wait to read Masque of the Red Death, and I just added One Moment to my TBR list. I hope you love them all--I can't wait to hear what you think of them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need to read Under the Never Sky, but I'm scared b/c of some of the reviews I've read. Hopefully it will get read by the end of the year! Happy Reading! ;)

    My STS Post
    Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't know your books except the two last books. I've heard a lot of great things about them, I hope you'll enjoy them as well!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Masque of the Red Death is on my Wishlist! I've never heard of Swipe, but now it's on my Wishlist, too!

    I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    Here's the link to my STS:
    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2012/04/stacking-shelves-april-29-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome books this week ! I hope you enjoy Masque of Red Death :)

    Happy reading :)

    My book haul
    http://nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com/2012/04/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul!
    I haven't heard of these but they look good. Masque of the Red Death is particularly intriguing.

    Here's my Stacking Post. Stop by if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have been wanting to read Masque of the Red Death so much! I look forward to seeing what you think of it.

    My post is at Chronicles of a Book Evangelist

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay! You got Under the Never Sky - AND mentioned me! :-) I feel so special <333 I can't wait to see what you think of it. I really loved it!

    Masque of the Red Death has such a gorgeous cover! I've seen mixed reviews, but I hope that it's as good as it looks :-)

    Nice haul, love!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great books this week! I've seen lots of One Moment this week. Gotta love NetGalley! :) Enjoy your books!

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    In My Mailbox/Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great mailbox this week... enjoy all the wonderful new additions to the shelves!

    Here is this week's Mailbox Post

    Also, don't forget to enter the AWESOME giveaway (ends today)

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like you got some good ones!! I was so excited when I got my first (and so far, only) blog tour book :)
    Hope you have a good one,
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  21. Honestly I should have been a blonde, I forgot to come back and link! Gah!

    The Sunday Session

    ReplyDelete
  22. Under the Never Sky is such a FAB book, you will love it!
    Thanks for stopping by my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oooh -- nice graphic. You got Under the Never Sky too-- seems like that is this weeks BOOK. It rocked, I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the graphic! Under the Never Sky is on my Want list. :)

    Jenn (Tynga's Reviews)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!

This blog is an award free zone, thank you for your consideration!