This week I was lucky enough to win a book in a series that I absolutely fell in love with, then I got even MORE lucky and the author sent me the two other books in the series! As I said at the beginning of last week, it was a busy one, and I didn't get to read as much as I would have liked, but I read some great books when I snuck in some time.
What I read last week:
Click cover to see my review!
What I'm going to read this week:
Click cover for GoodReads
I can't wait to finish up the Songs of Magic series and I am really excited for Entangled and Dirty Blood. Should be a good reading week! So, what do you have going on? Leave a link, I always stop by!!

Wow, beautiful looking titles! Thanks for sharing...and enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHere's MY MONDAY MEMES POST
Pieces of Us looks soooo good! It's on my holds list at the library.
ReplyDeleteHappy reading this week :)
It's Monday! What Are You Reading @ the Brunette Librarian's Blog
The cover of Entangled is gorgeous! Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteI'm not familiar with your books this week - will have to check them out.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great week!
Kristin @ Always With a Book
I definitely have to check out "Entangled" and "Dirty Blood" because the covers are intriguing. Happy reading week.
ReplyDeleteRebecca @ Vicariously!
Pieces of Us looks very good and intriguing:)
ReplyDelete