by Jennifer L. Armentrout
to be published on August 14, 2012
by Entangled Teen
Being connected to Daemon Black sucks…
Daemon’s determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarre connection. I’ve sworn him off even though he’s running more hot than cold these days. But against all common sense, I’m falling for him. Hard.
Our relationship issues aren’t out biggest problem…
The Department of Defense is here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we’re linked, I’m a goner. So is he. And when a new boy shows up a school with a secret of his own, things get complicated fast. I need to choose between my own instincts and Daemon’s.
But then everything changes…
I’ve seen someone who shouldn’t be alive. Daemon’s never going to stop searching until gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them—from me?
No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies.
Daemon’s determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarre connection. I’ve sworn him off even though he’s running more hot than cold these days. But against all common sense, I’m falling for him. Hard.
Our relationship issues aren’t out biggest problem…
The Department of Defense is here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we’re linked, I’m a goner. So is he. And when a new boy shows up a school with a secret of his own, things get complicated fast. I need to choose between my own instincts and Daemon’s.
But then everything changes…
I’ve seen someone who shouldn’t be alive. Daemon’s never going to stop searching until gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them—from me?
No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies.
I'm really excited for Onyx! I absolutely loved Obsidian and was super let down by shadows. I felt Shadows was just way too similar to Obsidian and it felt redundant. I'm hoping Onyx brings new life to the series with a fresh new story and new info about the Luxen and the Arum (and a whole lot of Daemon of course!)
What are you waiting on this week? Leave a link, I always stop by :)
Also, don't forget to stop by my 100th follower giveaway!

Hmm, I've never heard of this series. I'll have to check it out on GoodReads :-) I hope you enjoy this book more than the last.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day, Jenni! Thanks for stopping by my WoW earlier :-)
I've seen this book popping up more and more. I might just have to add it to my TBR.
ReplyDeleteThanks For stopping by My WoW love seeing my followers faces in the comments.
I haven't started this series yet but after all the love I've heard about it I know that I must pick it up soon! Awesome pick!! Thanks for stopping by :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best ♥
Mackenzie @ Oh, For the Love of Books!
OMG OMG OMG!!! oh baby daemon come to mama!!!! you sweet sexy alien!!!! i want to be connected to daemon! oh man!!! i sooooooooo cant wait to snatch up this puppy!!! great pick!! seriously probably the best i have seen this week!
ReplyDeleteTara's WoW
Oh, I liked the first book, but Daemon pissed me off a bit. LOL
ReplyDelete